Christmas Baking is a family tradition during the holidays as it is with so many other families around the world. In the spirit of the holidays, I would like to share with you our baking tradition all this week. First up is my Great Grandmother Annabelle Evans Pinkerton’s Chinese Noodle Treats. This is an easy recipe great for making with children.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 cup Butterscotch chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Chow Mein noodles
- In a large bowl mix mini marshmallows and Chow Mein noodles.
- Combine Peanut Butter and Butterscotch chips in a sauce pan.
- Melt on a low heat, stirring continually.
- Pour melted Peanut Butter and Butterscotch chips mixture over marshmallows and Chow Mein noodles.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Drop on to wax paper using a tablespoon. Let cool and harden.
- Store in an air tight container.
Thank you for reading.
J. R. Lowe